Anybody know any good local places that give you a strange feeling when your are there. They don't have to be haunted but it cool if it it. Just places that make you wanna not stick around to long.
Anybody know any good local places that give you a strange feeling when your are there. They don't have to be haunted but it cool if it it. Just places that make you wanna not stick around to long.
GO VOLS
Thanks for finding thos Starbuck. I knew there was some threads just didnt want to search for em. I love this time a yr and hearing ghost stories and stuff.
GO VOLS
I'm a Halloween junkie, its my favorite holiday.
U welcome
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Me to. I like when all the scary movies and stuff start coming on TV. Well its not my fav thanksgiving is hard to beat do the the food. But Halloween is killer. I wish there was some good spooky places to go to. Be neat to gets some folks together and visit some of the local spots were murders took place. Only one I can think of atm is Killing rock. But Im sure that whole area has seen alot of killings.
GO VOLS
Bookmarks